OEE Module - Admin
- Added the ability to create Plant (ie Site) labels, and to associate these with Areas.
- Added the ability to create Standard Loss labels, and to associate these with existing Modes and Counts.
- Added the ability to declare a Standard Time for each Mode. This can to be used with Change Over Analysis Reporting, or Planned Time Reporting.
- Fixed issue where by the Manual Copy items in the Machine Admin Details page were not included in the Dictionary Module.
OEE Module - Dashboard
- Added the ability to show Brand Images on the Dashboard Reports.
- Updated the Admin Log to support revised method of storing Mode Duration. Mode Duration Records are now child records of the Mode Description Records. This is necessary to support new Change Over Analysis functions.
- Fixed issue where by Views in the OEE Dashboard Module did not respect the setting 'Do Not Apply StdTime'.
OEE Module - Manual Entry
- Removed the option to enter Mode data by Hour. Mode must now be entered by Shift.
- Added the Downtime Log Page (incl. Time Bar Chart) to the Manual Entry sections.
- Fixed issue whereby Views with Custom Functions crashed the Manual Entry module.
- Fixed issue whereby Views in the Manual Entry Module did not respect the setting 'Do Not Apply StdTime'.
- Fixed issue where by the Shift Validation rules prevented the user saving a record even though the invalid item was not editable by the user.
- The Manual Entry tab switches to the first tab (ie Shift Details) when the user clicks the New Shift button.
OEE Module - Reporting
- Added functions to support Change Over Analysis. Eg Change Over Target Time. Change Over Variance, Loss Description Target Time [param] etc.
- Added a wider selection of Time Format options. Eg. Minutes, Seconds, hhh:mm:ss, ddd hh:mm:ss etc.
- Added Custom Format option to set the default Pen style for a Function to be Line or Bar. If Line then the function will be drawn as a Line, even if the Chart Style is Bar. And vice versa.
- Added Stacked Bar Chart Type to support ChangeOver Analysis Reports. Note: The orignal Stacked Bar Chart option in Provideam is now referred to as a Percentage Bar Chart.
- Added the option to display Chart Only. Heretofore it was only possible to select Table Only, or Table and Chart.
- Added the ability to enable Data Labels for individual functions on Line, Bar and Stacked Bar Charts. This feature is not currently enabled for Percentage Bar Charts.
- Fixed issue where by the Conditional Formating did not appear on Scheduled Reports.
OEE Module - Web Service
- Added the ability to use the 'Do Not Apply StdTime' setting in the OEE Web Service Interface.
OEE Module - Provideam RealtimeIF
- Added the ability to display/modify Cycles and Station counts within the Provideam Realtime Interface.
- Added a French Dictionary and Demo Data.
- Added a default Database Connection string for the "ProvideamExtn" Database. This is to facilitate developers of custom modules to use a connection to a separate "ProvideamExtn" database for data storage custom purposes. Note: The ProvideamExtn Database is not created or managed by Provideam. It is anticipated that this would be created by the developer.